CWDM Laser Diodes LD-CWDM
Description: Diode The CWDM series laser diodes cover customer selection of large wavelengths from 1260nm to 1650nm which are fabricated in a hermetically sealed 14-pin butterfly package. The laser diodes contains thermoelectric cooler (TEC), thermistor, monitor photodiode, optical isolator to secure high quality laser performance. We also have full customer selection of output powers, package types and output fibers of SM fibers, PM fibers and other special fibers. Our laser products are Telcordia GR-468 qualified, and in compliance with RoHS directives.
- High output power (10~100mW);
- High-performance, multiquantum well (MQW) distributed-feedback (DFB) laser;
- Industry-standard, 14-pin butterfly package;
- Built-in TEC and optical isolator;
- ITU wavelengths available from 1260 nm —1650 nm;
- Customer selection of wavelengths.
- Reliability: Telcordia GR-468. RoHS
- LAN, WAN and metro networks;
- C/DWDM systems;
- Fiberoptic sensors;
- Lsser sources;
- CATV systems
Model #: LD-CWDM-1550
Please refer to Data sheet for detailed specifications