PMFC Polarization Maintaining Fused Fiber Coupler (488 - 2000 nm)
The Polarization Maintaining Fused Fiber Coupler PMFC Series covers wavelengths from 488 - 2000 nm allows the input signal to be split at various ratios with high extinction ratio.
Please refer to Data Sheet for detailed specifications
- Wavelength 488 - 2000 nm
- High Polarization Extinction Ratio
- Coupling ration 50/50 to 1/99 Available
- Operating on Both Fast and Slow Axes
- Excellent Environment Stability High Reliability
- Low Access Loss
- High Power Handling
- RoHS Compliant
- Model # PMFC-1-1550-50-M-B-N-B-Q-6
The list price is for Model # PMFC-1-1550-50-M-B-N-B-Q-6. 1x2 splitter, 1550 nm band, 50/50 coupling ratio, SMF-28 fiber for tap port, no connectors, bare fiber, 0.75 m long, Corning Panda 1550 fiber for input port and the main output port. If you need a different model number, please feel free to ask a quotation.