Fujitsu FRM5J143DS 10Gb/s IngaAs PIN Pre-Amp Receiver
The FRM5J143DS incorporates a high bandwidth InGaAs PIN photo diode, a GaAs HBT IC amplifier in a hermetically sealed butterfly type package. The PIN is processed with modern MOVPE techniques resulting in reliable performance over a wide range of operating conditions. The lens coupling system and the single mode fiber are ssembled using Nd YAG welding.
This PIN with HBT preamp is intended to function as an optical receiver in 1,310nm and 1,550nm SONET, SDH or the other optical fiber systems operating at 10Gb/s. The typical transimpedance (Zt) value if 1100Ω optimizes the total bandwidth for 10Gb/s application. The detector preamplifier is DC coupled and has a high electrical differential output.
Model # FRM5J143DS
- Wavelength: 1310 or 1550 nm band
- Integrated Design Optimizes Performance at High Bit Rates up to 10 Gb/s applications.
- -17 dBm Typical Sensitivity
- -0.5 dBm Overload Power (min.)
- 27 dB Optical Return Loss (ORL)
- DC Coupled HBT IC Preamp
- Simplifies Receiver Circuit Design
- Model # FRM5J143DS
- No connectors