UHPMI Ultra High Power Polarization Maintaining Fiber Isolator
The 1064 nm Polarization Maintaining Ultra High Power Fiber Isolator is manufactured with unique manufacturing process. Its optical path epoxy-free design enhances the device high power handling capability. The device is characterized with high performance, high reliability and low cost. It has been widely used in YDFAs, fiber lasers, and other fiber optics communication equipment to suppress back reflection and back scattering.
Model #: UHPMI-06-A-03-N-B-Q-F-C.
Please refer to Data sheet for detailed specifications
- Very High Optical Power Handling Capacity
- Low Insertion Loss & High Isolation
- High Polarization Extinction Ratio
- Wide Operating Wavelength and Temperature Range
- Epoxy-free in Optical Path
- RoHS Compliant
- Model # UHPMI-06-A-03-N-B-1-C