1064 nm HPI High Power Polarization Insensitive Isolator
The 1064 nm Polarization Insensitive High Power Isolator is manufactured with unique manufacturing process. Its optical path epoxy-free design enhances the device high power handling capability. The device is characterized with high performance, high reliability and low cost. It has been widely used in YDFAs, fiber lasers, and other fiber optics communication equipments to suppress back reflection and back scattering.
Model #: HPI-06-01-N-B-1-C.
Please refer to Data sheet for detailed specifications
- High Optical Power Handling Capacity
- Low Insertion Loss & High Isolation
- Wide Operating Wavelength and Temperature Range
- Ultra Low PDL
- Epoxy-free in Optical Path
- RoHS Compliant
- Model # HPI-06-01-N-B-1-C