HPIDI High Power Polarization Insensitive Dual Stage Isolator
The Polarization Insensitive High Power Isolator is manufactured with unique manufacturing process. Its optical path epoxy-free design enhances the device high power handling capability. The device is characterized with high performance, high reliability and low cost. It has been widely used in EDFAs, fiber lasers, transmitters and other fiber optics communication equipments to suppress back reflection and back scattering.
Model #: HPIDI-55-05-A-2-B-1-C.
Please refer to Data sheet for detailed specifications
- High Optical Power Handling Capacity
- Low Insertion Loss & High Isolation
- Wide Operating Wavelength and Temperature Range
- Ultra Low PDL and PMD
- Epoxy-free in Optical Path
- RoHS Compliant
- Model # HPISI-55-A-2-B-1-C